Thursday 27 October 2011

Nasty Gal

Stress levels elevating basically always results in me going into modes of denial and avoidance through procrastinating. Now this will more often than not result in me discovering new websites to shop in YAY! (Wallet wallows and whimpers...) 


Last night, at an ungodly hour, I found Nasty Gal. I literally think I slightly fell in love with the online store. I actually felt myself turn into a giddy high school girl, flustered at the sight of a cute older boy.


Let me express my love through a little wish list I composed in what was my study session.






This number is a closet classic. Can one have too many little black dresses....Maybe? No, never. o:)







I'm a little bit bitter that I find this as we're now entering summer. I'm trying very hard to stop myself from purchasing it and saving it for next year. 







I love, love, LOVE this tee! I ironically love almost everything Chanel. My mother is psychic and knew I would adore all things Chanel or....she named me Chanel as a form of brainwashing to make me love the brand. Hmmm.... 





The detailed neckline is seriously to die for. Throw this on with a bright coloured pair of pumps and a matching clutch and you have a sexy outfit for a night out. 

I have been on the search for a good pair of red skinny jeans to pair with a button down white blouse and a black blazer. These ones are fairly inexpensive but I don't know how I feel about buying jeans online. I'm 5'6, so it's not like I'm short but I have a very petite figure so it's a pain finding jeans normally even when I can try them on!

NOW....

My only grip with this site is that because it's US based, shipping to Australia is $15 to be delivered between 2-4 weeks!! That is unless I want to pay $39 and receive my package in 4-6 days.....This is definitely one of those times I wished I had a sister =/

I'll put a post up if I eventually make one big order to make myself feel justified in paying of the shipping. 

Link me to anything you think is worth buying!!

<3 Chanel


No comments:

Post a Comment